Frequent flights operate to the island from all across the British Isles, it is generally one hour away from any airport making the Isle of Man the perfect destination for a short break.
The Isle of Man airport is around 20 minutes drive from the island's capital Douglas with very good access by taxi or bus from the airports front door.
You can fly to the Isle of Man from the below airports.
- London City airport - British Airways
- Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Geneva (seasonal) - Flybe
- Belfast City, Glasgow, Gloucester, Jersey, Newcastle - CItywing.com
- Bristol, Liverpool, London Gatwick - Easyjet
- Dublin - Aer Lingus
- Doncaster-Sheffield - Links Air (seasonal)